dilluns, 23 de novembre del 2009

P L A Y E D & W O N ! ! !

Next Sunday it's going to take place the most important match between Futbol Club Barcelona and Real Madrid. The match is going to be at 7 o'clock on Sunday. We have to remember that in the last match beetween these two teams Futbol Club Barcelona was the winner but now we have some leaves. I think that although some important players can't play we are going to win the football match because, it's simply, we are better than Real Madrid.
Moreover on Thursday Futbol Club Barcelona has another important apointment in Italy Between Inter de Milan. We have to win the match if we want to continue in the Champions league. In my opinion we have to work a lot if we want to win it because the other team has the same problem if they don't win the match they also can't continue in Champions league. So, the only thing that I want to say it's so easy: GOOD LUCK!!

FORÇA BARÇA!!

3 comentaris:

  1. Barcelona will win (2 - 0).
    What do you bet?

    ResponElimina
  2. I don't think so. Barcelona won't win this time. (2-3) is my bet.
    good luck "camacus", you will need it! ;)

    ResponElimina
  3. BARCELONA WILL WIN!!!
    I don't know the result but I'm sure that they are going to win!
    FORÇA BARÇA!

    ResponElimina